Roommate suspicions. Cheapest way to set up camera in my room?

, I have been living with my roommate for a couple of years and we have always got along great. Recently when I’ve arrived home, he has been suspiciously close to my bedroom door like he just ran out of the room upon hearing me. Yesterday, I came home to him being in my room, he gave the excuse that he thought I... show more , I have been living with my roommate for a couple of years and we have always got along great. Recently when I’ve arrived home, he has been suspiciously close to my bedroom door like he just ran out of the room upon hearing me. Yesterday, I came home to him being in my room, he gave the excuse that he thought I was in there and he was going to talk to me. I’m never home at that time and day because I’ve worked that shift for years. What’s the cheapest way to set up a hidden camera in my room to overse If he goes in there and what he does? Links to specific products would be great! I’ve tried casually talking to him about it, but I don’t want to accuse him and cause a big problem if it is actually a coincidence because we’ve been really good friends for awhile. I just want to put this to rest
1 answer 1