I have an old 1995 Cadillac Deville with the 4.9 engine in it It leaks coolant when parked?

I have a 95 Cadillac Deville with the 4.9 engine that has started to leak coolant It is not from the water pump ( from what I. Can tell) And is not from the upper or lower hose and is not from the thermostat housing It does not leak while driving ( I look under it sometimes when stopped at a stop light ) but... show more I have a 95 Cadillac Deville with the 4.9 engine that has started to leak coolant
It is not from the water pump ( from what I. Can tell)
And is not from the upper or lower hose and is not from the thermostat housing
It does not leak while driving ( I look under it sometimes when stopped at a stop light ) but it has a good drip after I park it and does not stop dripping
Now here’s the weird thing if I notice the drip once I park I can get back In The car and rev the engine or drive it a few feet (quickly hitting he has) it will stop leaking and not leak anymore

What could this be I’m stumped
I know quite a bit about the car as I’ve had it at least 10 years and I have changed a few water pumps among other things on it through the years but I just can’t find this leak it’s coming from behind the ac compressor( it is not he compressor it’s hot coolant)