Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Should Julian Assange be tortured for exposing the facts about Hillary???

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, he should be commended.

Unfortunately, we have a system where the good guys go to prison, and the bad guys (or Hillary Clinton) get rich.

Even worse, we have people who support Hilary Clinton. (And it makes me sick.)

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

We don't even know if he will be extradited. That will be the decision of a British court, and if there's any hint that he would be tortured, he won't be extradited.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No.

But he will be.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Good question, because the soldier with a conscience who released the video of US drones killing innocent civilians in Afghanistan by the dozens got tortured for releasing the files to Wikileaks, which was basically just being a good person, telling the truth, blowing the whistle on war crimes. My view is he did nothing wrong, he's a journalist, and the CIA and the US army, and George W Bush, and many others need to go to the Hague for war crimes. Scumbag, evil, lying, scum sucking drug dealing mother ******* can go suck a big fat hairy dick, if they think they can silence the truth worldwide, you ******* goddamn fascist mother ******* can go to hell and die screaming, you drug dealing, evil, lying, torturing, mass murdering pieces of crap.

Source(s): "Somewhere I heard about freedom of speech". Martin Luther King's last speech, before he was shot.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

A known Russian asset is believed because he says what you want to hear. Gullible, much?

• 2 years ago

No, of course not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.