What would you do if you were in the London marathon to get on telly and be hailed as a hero?

I'd arrange for someone to "collapse" 10 yards before the line so I can help them across only to "collapse" myself then crawl over showing my great grit and humanity. THEN I'd post a pic of myself on FB the next day to reassure a very worried nation that I'm OK.

Favorite Answer

I'd pull my pants down and have a poo, it worked for Paula Radcliffe

• Rightman

It takes a real stink ball to mock Radders. Did you know her marathon WR is something like a minute a half a head of 2nd place? If you scale that down to 100 metres that'd be twice as big as Bolt's margin.

• die or pass out . that would get some attention . try and go down in front of all the other runners

This is the reptile section so who cares. Post it somewhere else

• joeparker67

Are people that retarded that can’t find the correct section to ask something ?

I read what you'd do. Why reveal to us what a horrible attention seeking reptile you are?

I'd get a mate to brown up like an Arab and start driving his car into marathon runners, then I'd jump into the car and stab him in the head then go home and fk his wife

• Rightman

god! What an attention seeker!

Win it?

Surely the most obvious way of doing that.

• Rightman

yeah but that kinda requires years of dedication plus being born in east Africa

I try to avoid public visibility, for self-preservation reasons. I only want my content visible to the public (the greater the visibility, the better).

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and protective human and societal attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
  • carrie

I would make sure that I helped someone over the winning line. EDIT. I gave my answer before you gave an update .