Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 year ago

I am 22 years old I have no friends and narcissistic family should I move out of state?

I’m a 22 year old Cosmetologist. My family doesn’t like me for jealous reasons. They try to sabotage me every chance they get. My mom is very strict and she demands money. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with my Mom and sister. My mom sleeps on the couch and does everything she can to stop me from moving out. I think it’s sick...she prioritizes other things over bills and rent. I went through hell just to get my drivers license every morning she would get up and say she doesn’t have gas etc, she lost her car and now she’s trying to use me to get her another one. No one understands what I go through or the mental abuse I’ve experienced. They say just leave and it’s not that easy. I recently just unfriended and cut off several family members. I’m ready to move on from my family this year but, I don’t know if I should move to another city or another state? I live in Arkansas.

• Foofa
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like you should at least move out of that apartment. As for leaving the city or state that would depend on whether you can find a job in another place.

• 1 year ago

i would rnove out, she cant legally stop you

• Orla C
    1 year ago

If the house is in your name, kick your mother and sister out and get a roommate to help cover the rent.

1 year ago

Move to someplace with lots of single men.

• 1 year ago

Anyone who lives in Arkansas should leave. The rest of the details don't even matter.

• Selena1 year agoReport

Why do you say that? I’ve never experienced the outside I would like to know more.