What Are The Top Ten Most Overrated Movies In Your Opinion?
In No Particular Order
10. The Departed
7. The Hangover (Liar Liar is way funnier than this)
6. Fight Club (Campier than Memento)
5. Ghostbusters (I'd rather watch Groundhog Day over this)
4. Frozen (A lot of sick people think this is the best Disney movie)
3. Forrest Gump (Nostalgia has blinded everyone/Too much fluff)
2. The Shining
1. Avatar (There's a lot of hype when this came out)
- 8 months agoFavorite Answer
2. Mean Girls (I do like this movie, but please...STOP)
4. The Hunger Games
5. Anything Twilight
6. They are becoming so, but all the classic Disney movies, like the Lion King
7. The Notebook
8. Both installments of the new Alice in Wonderland
9. The Dark Knight
10. And honestly, all those boring, horrible English films that came out in the early 2000's...SO. BORING. Nothing but Oscar bate.
- 8 months ago
Everybody loves the first Lego Movie, but I thought it was just dull and it's humor was cheap and random.
- Anonymous8 months ago
l agree with a Iot of those
lnception, Avatar, Titanic, Forrest Gump, Braveheart, and almost every superhero movie since 2000 with special recognition to the Avengers.