Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 months ago

Vineyard Vines vs. Polo Ralph Lauren vs. Abercrombie vs. Hollister?

Growing up, I never heard of Vineyard Vines. Recently, I see a lot of kids where it. When I look, it's expensive, comparable to Polo Ralph Lauren expensive. Is it worth it? I have worked at Polo and know the material of the clothes and how to shop there. I was used to wearing Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale, and even Abercrombie if I wanted high-end when I was growing up.

Favorite Answer

Vineyard Vines is decent quality, but shouldn't cost what it does.

Stick with RL, since you know the level scheme, and don't forget you can find a lot of it on eBay. I have found, however, that the RL fabrics have gone downhill a lot in the last several years, except for black label.

A lot of these brands once had much better materials and now do not.

You might also look at buying Brooks Brothers stuff on eBay secondhand. They still use high end fabrics and tailoring, but it isn't flashy enough with kids, so it isn't resold for that much. Vineyard Vines isn't trash, but it's highway robbery.

last one