Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificSingapore · 8 months ago

can anyone recommend a neurog in Singapore?

for someone who has a stroke in the brain


if you have a good experience with a doctor, recommend a name

1 Answer

  • Nicey8
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

    Call up Mount Alvernia Hospital in Orchard and ask for referrals.

    Or send him to a public hospital, eg. SGH or TTSH.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.