Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsSnowboarding · 1 year ago

About Muslims and terrorists?

Hello

I am in England, the United Kingdom

I have noticed that a lot of liberals, although they may not support the terrorists per se (in the United Kingdom and maybe America etc); but they do tend to defend them.

I am not against Muslims coming to the country; so long as they do not force their religion down our throats (or use Sharia Laws, which are undemocratic in nature), or support forced marriages, or support physical punishment of children etc. Democracy is supposed to be in favour of human rights and liberalism after all.

When there was a woman (Shamima Begum) that went to fight with ISIS, wanted to return to the UK; I was against her coming back. However she had a baby.

I supported the UK throwing her out, but not he UK throwing the baby out as well (which they did and so it died, and that made me VERY angry with the UK as a result). The baby is NOT is terrorist!

I was shocked to see that the liberals seemed to be trying to defend this woman, when she had done the things that she had, saying that it was to try and give her a second chance.

Many of the right wing people call us insults like 'desert rats' and 'terrorist sympathizers'; and I have never been on the side of this Islamic extremists ever.

I see the Middle East, and about the only nation I like there is Israel. I actually love Israel because it is a democracy and support Israel strongly in all that it does, and because they are a threat to the evil forces of the other Middle Eastern nations that use extreme dictatorships to control people with fear. I see Saudi Arabia as the 'United States of Evil'.

I was wondering if there are other liberals that see it the way that I do.

I want to see these evil dictatorships overthrown, and liberalism and democracy spread across the world. This sends a message that authoritarian dictatorships are unacceptable and will not be tolerated.

The European Union and it's liberalism spread that message as well, and I am well proud of it.

I want to END human rights abuses like this.

I am glad that we have overthrown the evil forces of ISIS and it's caliphate!

Tell me what you think to what I am saying.

1 year ago

Thanks for explaining that England is part of the UK. Fascinating. You have mental health issues involving pedophilia: "What would happen if I was bold enough to do this? If I was a 5 year old school child, at school; and I get called into the head teachers office. I wait until I see the head teacher right up close; and then I manage to get his zip undone and I start touching his knob, and tickling his testicles. How long would I be in detention for?"

• Sharia Law is dog-whistle racism. No Western country is looking to adopt it. American Evangelicals are probably the closest thing to it. I work with and live near Muslims. If Muslim women choose to wear a hijab then that's their choice (the same way I support Jewish men choosing to wear a yarmulke if they choose). My country (Canada) chose to accept refugees from Syria and I supported this decision because it was the right thing to do during a crisis. As to Ms Begum, I don't know the details of her case but she should be prosecuted under the law "if" there is evidence to support the actions you describe. Separating an infant from her mother is rarely, if ever a good idea.

1 year ago

Stop it you are a bigot and you know it. This isn’t a question .For an Englishman your English grammar syntax is awful.

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Shut your ******* trap, you people on Yahoo Chat need to given a lesson in manners.

REALLY REALLY BADLY!!!

1 year ago

Most religious mass murders are from Muslims. The largest religious mass murder in history was carried out by muslims in New York City on Sept.11, 2001.

TRUMP 2020

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

I think that Trump is a terrorist as well.

1 year ago

You didn't ask a question.

But no, liberals don't defend terrorism, from Muslims or anyone else.