Dirt Bike For 15 Year Olds?
Hello, I want to get some kind of dirt bike and i'm 15, I live in the South West of England, here are my questions:
- How much I should spend on a bike?
-What site should I purchase one from?
- What equipment/gear I need?
-Where can I ride it?
- Can I ride it on the road (normal road not motorways or anything crazy) and if not, how could I?
- David D.Lv 69 months agoFavorite Answer
Wasn't this same thing posted (erroneously) a few days ago in the cycling section?
- How much I should spend on a bike? Price will depend on the manufacturer & the size of the engine. Naturally, a 150 cc bike will cost less than a 250 cc bike.
-What site should I purchase one from? Site? As in website? Wrong! Go to an actual motorcycle dealer. You'll get a local warranty & customer service.
- What equipment/gear I need? Helmet, gloves, possibly knee & elbow pads. Don't forget a good pair of sunglasses.
-Where can I ride it? Wow...it's a Dirt Bike. You ride it off road.
- Can I ride it on the road (normal road not motorways or anything crazy) and if not, how could I? If it doesn't have a headlight, taillight & turn signals, it can not be ridden on any public road legally. You'll also be required to get a license plate for it, and a drivers license for yourself. Oooops, you're only 15. You can't get a drivers license in England until you're seventeen.
- Anonymous9 months ago