Whenever I stand or wake up from my bed my head gets so heavy and its difficult to handle myself, is it a serious problem?

Favorite Answer

Sounds to me like ordinary low blood pressure.

Low blood pressure (orthostatic hypotension) is extremely common in young people. It can make your vision dim or temporarily disappear, starting at the edges of the vision field, make you so dizzy you can't walk, or make you faint. Usually it causes no health problems beyond the potential for injury when you fall in a faint.

Blood pressure tends to rise naturally in the middle adult years.

Common factors contributing to low pressure ‘incidents’ including dizziness or fainting are heat, first day of your period, getting up quickly, getting up from lying down, dehydration, and not eating recently enough. Two of those are the conditions you mention.

People with low blood pressure should get in the habit of moving around before they get up. It's a pain, but worth it considering how easy it is to break a bone when you faint and fall badly.

sticky blood

my you have jiaogulan as tea

It makes you write run-on sentences.

It sounds like you have a lot of congestion in your head, which could be from a cold or from hay fever. This year the pollen count is unusually high, so even people who normally don't get hay fever are getting it.

When you lie down at night, the mucus spreads to your head, including your inner ears, where your balance is located.

Take an antihistamine for relief. Be sure to follow the package directions.

No, everyone fells that.

• I'd recommend seeing a doctor, yes.