is it weird for guys to have diaries?

Why? Be weird..... it might save your life someday.

No, but men usually call them journals.

• Fred

I would like to have reference to dates of natural occurring items, changing opinions, views; but fall way short of ambition and action on the impulse. Times of year birds arrive , nest, lay eggs, chicks fledge, weather extremes, etc.

Weird? No! Perhaps admirable (?), but then; the lack of personal ambition kicks in. (Yawn)

Not at all, guys have thoughts and ideas that they should be able to jolt down and I know several guys who love drama and I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a diary to out it all into.

Nope, but I don't know anyone with a diary nowadays - men or women

• Chris

It's Gay for a man to be literate, clean, graceful or do more than grunt. So yes.

• Cousin

It's weird when guys have any indication of intelligence, possess any grace, or communicate in more than monosyllables and grunts. Normal guys have no thoughts, no feelings, no intellect and no sensitivity.

Source(s): Iron John

No Its not. I kept a diary or journal for many years.

Their called journals.

• David

No