promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 12 months ago

how do i convince my dad to stop wearing short shorts and tube socks?

he does it non-stop, and its really frustrating and embarrassing. every time we go somewhere, he wears short shorts. everyone points fingers and laughs at him, but im really embarrassed by this.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

not rnuch you can do about it, you cant control what he wears, dont go out with hirn , after a while he rnight get the rnessage

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Hello, i add, the laws be with the good person anytime, however, the males are 2 kinds, static normal male be often static effeminate and lie and no one craves him anyway and he can't hurt in the fact, and the another is the ethical male and he be the male in the fact, where the first case be not male and another gender, but some genders be good too as shemale, but the ethical male is the best always and his politeness make him not view his body often, but about your case ignore that that not hurt and at needing time your mom can talk with him to not hurt and if not your mom can say to her brother or family to prevent him from the wrongs, but the now ignore that and not hurt god willing, and your husband not worry about his girl accidents but he avoid not honor girl who set with males deliberately...

• 12 months ago

Don't be embarrassed, just smile and bear it. He's your dad and he's a nerd. Focus on his good points. You might be imagining it, people probably don't care that much what he wears. Maybe a few people will laugh, but that's unkind of them. What does your mom think? Do you have siblings?

• 12 months ago

Not sure why you're embarrassed. YOU aren't the one wearing the tube socks and shorts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

'-'

• art
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

I dont think you realise, they are not pointing and laughing at him, they are pointing and laughing at YOU

• Lita
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

There are websites for fetishes like yours but this site isn't one of them.

• 12 months ago

Take a picture of him and show it to him. If that doesn't work. Then take a picture and photoshop some balls hanging out of his shorts and maybe then he'll understand.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.