Djordje asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Music · 9 months ago

what is Billie Eilish about?

both musically and aesthetically, i don't understand a gosh dang thing.

thanks

Eh, I mean there’s not much to get she’s basically a little girl that jumps around in pajamas, i don’t get the hype personally, I liked bellyache and ocean eyes and you should see me in a crown but I feel like she’s going downhill now, I wasn’t impressed with her Coachella performance and I think she does better with slow and dark songs, her aesthetic is kind of street wear it’s kind of like athleisure, 2015 tumblr healthgoth aesthetic

Her music is emo shock-horror/goth.

Her music is absolute trash lmao, just sounds like random different sounds playing at the same time. You know its **** music when you cant even remember the tune afterwards. I feel bad for the kids that actually like this **** music

• Randomer9 months agoReport

I feel bad for you being so angry and bitter over a very young and talented artist just because her music isn’t to your taste.

• ioerr

kids being weird and shocking apparently. after listening for about 20 seconds can't say i'm a fan.