I don't want my puppy anymore what should i do?

My puppy was very cute and playful when i 1st got her and now she's a lil bastard. I have 2 dogs and my older one is a perfect joy. Its the puppy whom i hate. She poops EVERY WHERE no matter what i do. When i give her treats from my hand she bites my fingers HARD. She swallows her food, vomits and then eats it.... show more My puppy was very cute and playful when i 1st got her and now she's a lil bastard. I have 2 dogs and my older one is a perfect joy. Its the puppy whom i hate. She poops EVERY WHERE no matter what i do. When i give her treats from my hand she bites my fingers HARD. She swallows her food, vomits and then eats it. She is just too many problems. I dont have the time to get her fixed and i certianly dont want any puppies around.

I want to drop her off at the Humane Society but i dont want to go inside and give my name. I think i should go up there at night and tie her to a tree. someone will find her the next morning. I need to keep a good record with the humane society so i can try another dog this summer!! What should i do with this pain in the azz dog?!?!