I have an issue with my truck and I m hoping it s not the computer but part of me is saying it s probably the computer.?

The Dashboard on my 2011 F150 stopped working. It started off shutting off as if I shut off the truck and then it came back on and all the gauges would freak out. Then it got worse making all the gauges stop working including the speedometer and the RPMs and the only gauge moving was the fuel gauge but it kept... show more The Dashboard on my 2011 F150 stopped working. It started off shutting off as if I shut off the truck and then it came back on and all the gauges would freak out. Then it got worse making all the gauges stop working including the speedometer and the RPMs and the only gauge moving was the fuel gauge but it kept swinging back and forth from empty to full and back again continuously. Now the middle display doesnt work and all the gauges are flashing very rapidly and none are moving....all in one day. I ve now unhooked the battery and leaving it all night hoping it will be reset by morning. What could it be that s causing this....also all other electronics are still working perfectly.