Subconscious anorexia or potential medical issue?

A few months ago I began to hate the way my body has looked and have developed body dysmorphia in a way. I barely changed my eating habits at first but I’ve been eating less and less over time without realizing. I don’t feel hungry most of the time. I could go days without eating, and then binge for a day. But I... show more A few months ago I began to hate the way my body has looked and have developed body dysmorphia in a way. I barely changed my eating habits at first but I’ve been eating less and less over time without realizing. I don’t feel hungry most of the time. I could go days without eating, and then binge for a day. But I have lost 20 pounds in just a couple months from 150 pounds to 130 pounds. Some days my stomach hurts so bad to the point I would have to force myself to eat something. I feel tired and fatigued most of the time. My periods have been getting very light (tmi sorry) Sometimes i stand up and I cannot see for a few seconds and feel like I’m about to pass out. My bowel movements are veryyyy slow. I just don’t know if I should schedule a doctors appointment or just fix this by myself. I want to keep losing weight, but I also don’t want to feel lightheaded and dizzy most the time.
2 answers 2