Why does doing homework make me nauseous?

I don't mind doing homework, I don't hate it or anything. But I just get A LOT and after doing it for more than an hour i feel very nauseous, dizzy and just sick to my stomach. I know the obvious thing to do is to take short breaks while doing my HW but I get a lot and it's usually all due the next day... show more I don't mind doing homework, I don't hate it or anything. But I just get A LOT and after doing it for more than an hour i feel very nauseous, dizzy and just sick to my stomach. I know the obvious thing to do is to take short breaks while doing my HW but I get a lot and it's usually all due the next day so I only have one night to do it all (I have after school commitments which just leaves me with less time to do it - meaning I have to cram my 4 hours worth of work into about 2hrs to ensure i get at least 5 hours of sleep). Does anyone have any tips on how I can feel less nauseous or why i'm feeling like that in the first place? I try taking medicine to calm it down but it just doesn't work.
2 answers 2