How can a male and female have a strong bond with each other.?

I don't think males and females could truly have a special strong bond with each other. I just don't see how a male and female could have a bond with each other (especially a romantic bond), since females are a lot more emotional and empathic and compassionate than males are, and thus females are able to... show more I don't think males and females could truly have a special strong bond with each other.

I just don't see how a male and female could have a bond with each other (especially a romantic bond), since females are a lot more emotional and empathic and compassionate than males are, and thus females are able to connect better to other females than they are to males, and also males and females are very different physically and mentally from each other. So most females like to be around other females a lot more than they do around males.

Also most males don't like to be around other males, and males tend to have trouble bonding with other males (unlike females). Also when males do bond with each other, the bond that they have is not that strong. So that's another reason why I don't see how a male and female could have a strong with each other.

I'm pretty sure most daughters have a very strong bond with their mother, while they don't have one with their father. And I'm pretty sure most sons don't have that strong of a bond with neither their mother nor their father.

So I think that the bond between a male and female can never be as near as strong as the bond between a female and female is.
Update: The bond that two females have with each other is the strongest bond of of them all.