What is the name? I don t remember if it was a movie or a drama.?

I don't remember if it was japanese, chinese or taiwanese. I do remember it was about a nerd girl.....and she met a guy, but only she could see him.....when she was at school nobody could see her friend. Also, i remember him pushing her bicycle so she can go faster, there was a scene where she was faster... show more I don't remember if it was japanese, chinese or taiwanese. I do remember it was about a nerd girl.....and she met a guy, but only she could see him.....when she was at school nobody could see her friend. Also, i remember him pushing her bicycle so she can go faster, there was a scene where she was faster than girls who had a car.....after that those girls started to go to school in motorcycle then, there was also a scene where the nerd girl fell of the bicycle and those girsl come to bully her. i think if i'm not wrong the guy helped her to be popular, i remember he helped her to dance better, but i don't remember if there was a romance between them. I would like to watch it again, i hope somebody can tell the name.
1 answer 1