Have you ever felt like a fraud?

Like for example, for me, there was a point in my life, in my preteens where I wasn't very nice to my little siblings, and just wanted to be left alone. Once I hit my teens, I started to develop great guilt, and I became very close to my little brothers and a much better big sister. And now I am in my mid 20s... show more Like for example, for me, there was a point in my life, in my preteens where I wasn't very nice to my little siblings, and just wanted to be left alone. Once I hit my teens, I started to develop great guilt, and I became very close to my little brothers and a much better big sister. And now I am in my mid 20s and they are teenagers, and we still hold a close relationship. But I still have this feeling of guilt that comes over me- They also, don't remember any of it, only their memories since I was a teenager. But at times I look at them and in my head I say "I am a fraud, they have no idea how I once treated them, I don't deserve them." It has been 13 years since the time where I wasn't that nice to them, and I still feel great guilt sometimes and feel like a "fraud", do you ever feel like this for one reason or the other?
1 answer 1