So im 17 graduating highschool now and I have a humping addiction. Help?

So is this weird ? long story short ive found myself humping things like my dresser corner for example ever since i was about 3. Idk why I do this, its almost like its just second nature to me in which i cant seem to stop even though I try. My labia ( i believe its called ) aka the vagina lips is kinda swollen on... show more So is this weird ? long story short ive found myself humping things like my dresser corner for example ever since i was about 3. Idk why I do this, its almost like its just second nature to me in which i cant seem to stop even though I try. My labia ( i believe its called ) aka the vagina lips is kinda swollen on one side. So my question is why do I do this? (to my knowledge I have no recollection of being sexually harmed by anyone and I remember things from when i was 1 yrs old. ) How can I stop? and what are some ways I can deswell my vagina. ( the outer side of it only) I feel like a total freak. I need some clarity..... Im so ashamed of my humping addiction.