emma asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 9 months ago

I started taking new meds in March ! An it’s april 24 They want to kno if I’ve taking the meds within last 12 months?

What do they mean by within last 12 months ?? Confusing help plz

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

They mean anytime within the last year (12 months is a year).

So have you take then anytime since April 24 2018.

The answer is yes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

have you taken (the) meds at any time since one year ago today, roughly. The answer would be yes. You took some in the last month, and the past month is part of the last year.

They did not ask you if you have been taking any meds for more than one year. The answer to that would be no, if the only meds you take are those we are talking about.

• 9 months ago

Yes, you have been taking .meds within the lat 12 .months, 1 year. Just because you started new meds in the last 2 months IS within the last year.

Is American or British English not your native language.

• 9 months ago

say yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • A C
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

The answer is yes. Just tell them you've been taking them since March - about 2 months ago. That is within the last 12 months.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

This is not confusing at all, especially since you've asked at least twice before and it's been explained to you.

"Within the last 12 months" - means any time in the past year.

Now please, stop spamming this question!!!

• 9 months ago

if you have taken them within the last 12 months (as in from now to 12 months in the past) then yes. I have lost hope for humanity

• ...Show all comments
    • CarolOklaNola
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

If you cannot kr will not understand English, that is YOUR fault, not ours. You are slamming YA. Willful Ignorance is a VERY contagious me talk disease.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.