Was I raped?

I was in college, a guy was asking for casual sex and I said no The guy started squeezing my hands too hard. I felt threatened. I tried to get out but I couldn't There were like 10 people around me but they just turned their backs on me He told me to close my eyes, and he started squeezing my hands again, I... show more I was in college, a guy was asking for casual sex and I said no

The guy started squeezing my hands too hard. I felt threatened. I tried to get out but I couldn't

There were like 10 people around me but they just turned their backs on me

He told me to close my eyes, and he started squeezing my hands again, I felt and hear like something was cracking

I did what he told me; he even spat on my mouth. Later he made me put my right hand on his junk, and made hold his hand with my left hand

He started talking as if we were boyfriends, and even invited me a drink. He took me to an empty street and told me to suck his penis; I said that I was too embarassed to do it there. I think, he planned it. He concocted a scenario where I was made to make obvious choices. I could refused the drink and made me feel like he was doing me a favor; and the other was an obvious "please, I don't want to do it here"

At the end, I got out of his apartment by saying that I wanted him to use a condom, he refused, and I left

He was walking with me until we reached a street with people and told me to take care. I mean, I don't want to denounce him although I feel like it was wrong