Boricua asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

I feel weak after i masturbate?

Why is it that i feel weak after im done watching porn and masturbating especially the next day as i wake up i feel lethargic and have a crazy headache and dont want to accomplish anything. When i go a few days without watching porn or masturbating i feel confident full of energy, brave, no fear not even death and no anxiety whatsoever compared to when i do it and feel weak, timid, wary, and fragile.

You will naturally feel weak. It is a kind of work out or active task. You get weak and tired after climbing a flight of stairs, don't you? It is similar to this.

to feel good try taking healthy diet.. and to save energy use herbal supplements like arogyam pure herbs

• Hermes

That has NOTHING to do with masturbating, and everything to do with being taught and internalizing that there is something wrong with masturbating - which is bullsh*t. I've jacked off regularly for decades, as have all the guys I know, and none of us have such symptoms - logically therefore they are not caused by masturbation, they are caused by what you expect. Get over your upbringing and its stupid guilt and shame and you will find it just feels awesome and there are no side effects.

Hermes

• Boricua8 months agoReport

You have no idea. I don't even believe in a god so it cant be religion giving me guilt. I'm also not a righteous person either ao it's certainly not guilt. End your sill assumptions and answer the question correctly.

• Bucky

Masturbation and orgasm is very relaxing. Enjoy

• Josie

Maybe you should cut it down to 15 times a day.

• Kay

I'm pretty sure people most masturbate because it feels good to them, and it releases stress. If you don't get any pleasure from it, don't do it.

• Mike G

.

• k w

there are benefits to NOFAP, [ reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/8h4btf/my_30_days_nofap_benefits_report/ ]