Traveling to Europe?

A friend of mine from France asked me if I would just get out of America... Quit trying to be in the Goldilocks zones in America... And just come home, and live in Strasbourg, or Paris with her... Since I'm of French heritage... I told her that I can't... Unless you'll support me there as a non... show more A friend of mine from France asked me if I would just get out of America...
Quit trying to be in the Goldilocks zones in America...
And just come home, and live in Strasbourg, or Paris with her... Since I'm of French heritage...

I told her that I can't...

Unless you'll support me there as a non citizen, likely for the rest of my life.
Which may not even be legal for that long.

When I get there... It would have to stay in a mental hospital for at least a year to get rid of bad habits from a snall ghetto that is entirely foreign to France, period..
a total strip down
Basically like MARS... Lol

Then a total strip down of my clothing, my personality, my culture and even the way that I interpret information and human stimuli at all..

Then I would have to learn French.

Then we can start looking for a job for me...
Washing cars.

Lmao !
0