Best websites to sell a snake in the knowledge that it will be loved and cared for, UK?

I have owned my snake for 11 years, ever since she was old enough to be sold legally by the pet shop. I would have loved to keep her throughout her life but my circumstances have changed greatly and I can no longer keep pets. I now need to sell her as soon as possible. She will come with her homemade vivarium which... show more I have owned my snake for 11 years, ever since she was old enough to be sold legally by the pet shop. I would have loved to keep her throughout her life but my circumstances have changed greatly and I can no longer keep pets. I now need to sell her as soon as possible. She will come with her homemade vivarium which is not in great condition but it has held her safely and without any injury for many years now. She will also come with many bags of unopened substrate and a bag of frozen mice of her preferred size. She has never shown any sign of even wanting to bite or constrict although can be shy and if scared, would be fast enough to escape easily. I am looking for a new home for her but the new owner would have to come to collect her and I would love to know that they would know how to treat her properly.
0