How do I keep a positive mentality in my situation?

Im in university (2nd year), and each semester gets harder and harder (Obviously) but it seems I get so depressed and anxiety filled during finals (which is common), but I just feel so down. Like during this month of every semester, I am pumping out 10+ essays that are all over 10 pages long, plus studying my ***... show more Im in university (2nd year), and each semester gets harder and harder (Obviously) but it seems I get so depressed and anxiety filled during finals (which is common), but I just feel so down. Like during this month of every semester, I am pumping out 10+ essays that are all over 10 pages long, plus studying my *** off, and putting myself through unhealthy sleeping/eating patterns just to fit in time to accommodate my deadlines and what not.

I lost a family member this semester which made this semester harder than the rest.. I personally don't know how I am going to get through 2.5 more years of school. I am drowning in loans, there is literally no way I can drop out because I'd spent tons of money for no reason, and I still very much want to pursue in what I am studying.

Any advice?