I tried gay sex. I cant kiss, cuddle, or have romantic feelings 4 men. its the sex - amazingly great. Do I identify as Gay? Bi? Or what?

• 1 year ago

You don't have to label your sexuality but it sounds like you're probably bi.

• 1 year ago

you don't have to identify as anything. you do what you want and all the words are your choice. your a guy who has sex with men and if you want to say extra it's up to you mate x

• Tj
    1 year ago

Sounds gay to me.

1 year ago

Bi.

• 1 year ago

I haven't had sex with a man yet.....but I'd sure like to!

Just sex...not a relationship.

1 year ago

If you just have sex with men - you are gay.

If this was just a one time thing for you and you stick to women from here on out - you just experimented and you can identify as straight.

If you have sex with men and women on a regular basis - you are bi.

• Sky
    1 year ago

Assuming you do have attraction for women (romantic and physical), you would still be heterosexual. You're just a heterosexual person who can still enjoy the strictly sexual pleasures to be had from a good penis. What you describe is known as MSM (men who have sex with men), which means, as I just described, men who enjoy the strictly sexual pleasures shared with other men, despite feeling zero actual attraction to them and having no desire to be romantically involved. (The opposite is WSW, women who have sex with women.) Usually I wouldn't say someone falls under that category after a single instance of sex because that would typically be bi-curious experimentation, but since you liked it so much and presumably would do it again, you can probably consider yourself MSM.

However, why worry about labels? So you tried another form of sex and found you loved it. Great! Just enjoy it without being concerned with labels. All you have to do is make sure that (1) you're always safe when it comes to sexual health and STD prevention (a human concern, not just a gay concern), and (2) whoever of the same sex you plan to share sex with knows that you have no attraction for guys and no interest in a relationship beyond simple platonic friendship, and that the sex is just for mutual pleasure and fun.

• 1 year ago

You have sexual attraction but not romantic attraction. This is common with f boys but i’m not calling you one. I guess the proper term would be an aromantic homosexual or bi if you like girls too

1 year ago

Homosexual, maybe not homoromantic.