Why does my cat like honey, frosting, and marshmellows?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Probably for the same reason that you like honey, frosting, and marshmallows.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I don't know. They say cats cannot taste sugar but I believe they can. I used to have a cat that would chase and eat the mini marshmallows. He only got a few as a special treat. Honey and frosting are too sweet to let your cat eat it.

• 9 months ago

Why are you an IDIOT giving **** to your cat that could make it VERY sick and fat?

• 9 months ago

Just does and cats or something else, have two, a young female and mama and the girls made me keep a baby girl and she gave birth to seven kittens and did in such away, it was an accident even to know she had and 4 were dead and she rejected the other three. I place them in an electric blanket and tried to get her to nurse them but would not let them....now her mother who has two boys who are older by three weeks and after several tries with them tried to get Mama to nurse them otherwise they would have died also...that failed, tried with their mama and that fail again so my only hope was to stick them with the older two kittens and I got a surprise Mama took them but I'll really know if it she did tomorrow.... one of the kittens just couldn't fine the nipple and I watch mama use her paw to teach it where to suck which I taught was a natural thing and I guess not...thanks for the post and like me to get this off my mind wondering about those kittens....the young mama done gone outside and where she is I have no idea...and when they get older I'll put a sign out on the highway saying free kittens and so far they get gone in a couple days. I call the mama Monster. She a bob tail cat and I name her that for she killed every mice, rat, rabbit, no squirrels and musk rat around is why.... she a Monster...

• Edna
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

You know nothing about cats' normal behavior with their kittens, do you? DON'T put sign out on the highway advertising "free kittens". Anyone who gets "free" kittens is likely getting them to use as bait for fighting dogs. Sell the kittens for $5 or $10 apiece to a good home.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

CATS CANNOT EAT HONEY, FROSTING, AND MARSHMALLOW! ARE YOU RETARDED? YOUR CAT CAN GET SICK AND DIE FROM THE SUGAR. TAKE IT TO THE DOCTOR NOW

• 9 months ago

I say ask your cat but your cat can't talk, and i can't think like your cat

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Your cat a sIut

• 9 months agoReport

hhahahhahhahahahh

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.