No sweat but body odor... help!?

I see other people at school wearing soft, thin tops from places like Forever21, H&M, etc. Also sleeveless. Hoodies are my best friend as thin tops like that make me smell but not sweat. Sleeveless too. If I do wear a top like that, if it's thick enough, I can sew patches of denim into the sleeves to block... show more I see other people at school wearing soft, thin tops from places like Forever21, H&M, etc. Also sleeveless.

Hoodies are my best friend as thin tops like that make me smell but not sweat. Sleeveless too. If I do wear a top like that, if it's thick enough, I can sew patches of denim into the sleeves to block odor and that seems to work, but I wish I didn't have to worry about the material of shirts I wear at all.

I shower daily and use clinical Secret deodorant, sometimes degree, dove, it depends.

I once heard too much of these commerical deodorants can make you smell more?

Help. What do I do?