The Democrat party of Islam no longer supports 80 year old white men like Biden and Sanders, will Cory Booker of Color be the one?

Booker will debate President Trump and end up being used as a mop like Hillary Clinton was. Nobody loses elections with Trump 3.8 percent unemployment. The last time this happened was in 1969 under Nixon. Any Democrat will destroy the economy in 18 months. Then lie about it. My first job at age 13 was as a stage... show more Booker will debate President Trump and end up being used as a mop like Hillary Clinton was.

Nobody loses elections with Trump 3.8 percent unemployment. The last time this happened was in 1969 under Nixon. Any Democrat will destroy the economy in 18 months. Then lie about it.

My first job at age 13 was as a stage dancer performer in the Summer of 69 at the Oriental Theatre in Portland Oregon. Photo 1942