Partial hearing loss & ear clog/blockage... HELP asap! Is this serious?

Here's some background... In around February, I had a bit of a cold and I don't exactly remember when, but my right ear got a lot of fluid in it and got a tiny bit clogged/blocked and never fully unblocked but the fluid/wax is dried up so it doesn't feel blocked. My left ear was open, and ever since... show more Here's some background...
In around February, I had a bit of a cold and I don't exactly remember when, but my right ear got a lot of fluid in it and got a tiny bit clogged/blocked and never fully unblocked but the fluid/wax is dried up so it doesn't feel blocked. My left ear was open, and ever since I've had partial loss in my right ear and things would always be a little duller in that ear than in my left (i.e, take out a right earbud with the left still in and the music is fine, but do it vice versa with the left bud out and everything is super quiet)

Recently, I woke with my left ear blocked and I assumed it was to do with the cold I had last week but is gone (still barely some mucus left over in my throat). It's been a few days, the ear doesn't feel like there's liquid or anything in there- it feels quite dry, but not itchy or anything- but it's blocked.

Everything I hear is muffled and quiet. I have a ringing in left ear. Music cranked up sounds just normal level for me. Normally I wouldn't be so concerned b/c of the recent cold, but I've learned this could be chronic.

Also, even though my left feels more blocked than my right (right was/is chronically blocked), their hearing levels are about the same. Does that mean my right has hearing damage from being closed too long?

What do I do? I tried hydrogen peroxide. Do I go to the doctor? Any help is appreciated. I don't want to have partial hearing for another three months.