If I have a UTI does that mean I will keep getting them in the future?

I had my first UTI last week. I didn't present with normal symptoms. I had body aches and pains in my pelvis and back and no actual burning or anything. I have been sexually active since I was 15 and this is my firs Uti. I have had the same partner for 3 years. My urine test only showed white blood cells but no... show more I had my first UTI last week. I didn't present with normal symptoms. I had body aches and pains in my pelvis and back and no actual burning or anything. I have been sexually active since I was 15 and this is my firs Uti. I have had the same partner for 3 years. My urine test only showed white blood cells but no UTI and my urinalysis was clear. I toke antibiotics. I'm nervous to have sex because Im nervous now that this is gonna be a ting evrjytme I have sex and its gonna become a chronic issue.
1 answer 1