Why are I so lazy and like sleeping and lying in bed all the time?

1st of all, I'm not depressed. That's what people always say when they know of my situation. Im not depressed, I always liked doing nothing. I know the outdoors are healthy, but I always hated the outdoors. Especially when it's sunny and hot, F that. Even as a Brown skin guy, I absolutely hate the sun... show more 1st of all, I'm not depressed. That's what people always say when they know of my situation. Im not depressed, I always liked doing nothing.

I know the outdoors are healthy, but I always hated the outdoors. Especially when it's sunny and hot, F that. Even as a Brown skin guy, I absolutely hate the sun and heat. I still always hate the outdoors, but if I have to go outside, I much prefer cloudy cooler weather. This is why I hate Spring and Summer with a passion.

Anyways, I work 5 days a week, but even on my days off, I usually end up just lying in bed, watching YouTube on Phone, or Netflix, or playing video-games. I never get bored of this. I enjoy this much more than going outside. I'm also somehow not fat at all. Im lean and slightly muscular. I used to work-out in high school and start of college, I played basketball, but only to impress girls.

Only reason I do anything I dislike is to impress girls so I can date them. But most girls don't like lazy men with no life who just does nothing all day. I know how girls work, they want men who have stuff going on in their life, don't know why but they do. I wouldn't care if a girl had nothing going on in her life, as long as she's cute and cool, Id still date and smash. I used to have a life and friends, but I find that life overrated. I much prefer just doing nothing and being lazy. Mg friends still come over sometimes to hang out, watch TV, and play games, and I like that. I just don't like doing too many active activities.