Do they make apartment dryers that connect to a regular wall outlet?

I rent half of a house, an the laundry room is a **** show. They're pilling more and more into that room, they are never leaving machines empty, and seem to do laundry every single day. I asked for the room be available around 7pm (now), 5-6 hours ago and it isnt. I am desperate rn and pushing everything over... show more I rent half of a house, an the laundry room is a **** show. They're pilling more and more into that room, they are never leaving machines empty, and seem to do laundry every single day.

I asked for the room be available around 7pm (now), 5-6 hours ago and it isnt. I am desperate rn and pushing everything over so I can wash my things.

I know how connections work with the sink if and when I do use a washer, but is there a dryer that connects to a regular, American/Canadian outlet?

I am aware that we need to have the machine blow hot air outside, I can easily make an attachment with a piece of wood that I can add and remove from the patio door when I use it.

If there isnt, is there a piece I can buy? Or am I screwed?

I work a lot, and my partner has mobility issues, so removing the stairs aspect might benefit us as well, so he can do his laundry whenever he would like to, and not trip over items.
Update: Its not a one unit house, the only shared space is the laundry room, I get top half of house and they get bottom. We pay roughly $1060 ish a month, and no change for the laundromat. One time bill would be best.
Update 2: Are you saying, that I could move my stove when I am doing laundry, and use the outlet? I suppose thats not a bad idea. I could lead the hose out of the kitchen window.
Update 3: I dont live in an apartment building.

I dont have a lease stating I cant do this.

I pay hydro.