Grandparent wants to see child on my time with 50 50 custody?

My ex's mother would like to see her grandchild. We (as in the father and I) have an arrangement made by a court stating we have 50 50 time to spend with our child. The grandmother wants to take her on my time, leaving me less than 50 50. Can she take me to court for grandparent visitation rights, as shes... show more My ex's mother would like to see her grandchild. We (as in the father and I) have an arrangement made by a court stating we have 50 50 time to spend with our child. The grandmother wants to take her on my time, leaving me less than 50 50. Can she take me to court for grandparent visitation rights, as shes already threatened to do so? We live in Pennsylvania (i m not sure how the laws differ state by state)
Also I do like her as a person, that s not the problem, I just don t understand why she cant have the child on his time, and stop trying to take time away from my family and I.