I received a letter saying I have past due amount $274 for court fees, the fee come from case that was closed for child support non agreed?

The case was closed six years ago, it re-open because it was being modified so that my son would get more money, and they noticed that I had never paid the fees for a court case that was six years ago, I was wondering what I could do to have these fees relieved bc I’m Financially in capable of paying that amount, I... show more The case was closed six years ago, it re-open because it was being modified so that my son would get more money, and they noticed that I had never paid the fees for a court case that was six years ago, I was wondering what I could do to have these fees relieved bc I’m Financially in capable of paying that amount, I have already called the courts and told them that I will not be able to pay it
Thank you