Do you support LGBT? Why or why not?

read my name.

No I don't and I don't support LGBT because the LGBT community is ever changing even in the label the alphabets just keep being added and demands are piling on. The LGBT is very unpleasant and very dangerous to ethics and family Dynamics as well as relationships overall. I mean we don't know whose who at times and they want us to be more like them when they are the weird ones! I just wish that none of you had to be this screwed up, if I had my way you guys wouldn't be like this but God saw fit to make you all the sideshow freaks!!!!

I don't have to go along with this contamination! If you feel bad, too bad. Go ahead be gay stay in your zones though please! I can accept the people but that ugly LGBT part I won't!

i dont support perversion

Yes, I do. I'm straight and I have nothing against the LGBTQ+. Why? Well, it doesn't affect my sexuality or way of living or anything really.

• Sky

Yes, of course, because I believe in equality. That is, equality under law, equality in society, equality in respect, and equality in dignity. I would not want to be oppressed and hated the way the LGBT community has been throughout history, and I have the compassion and empathy to not want them to experience that oppression and hate. Also, to hate and reject someone just because of their sexual orientation or gender identity is nothing less than stupid.

Yes, I'm bisexual. But I don't agree with 312 genders, I personally think we only have 2 genders and maybe non-binary

• Yes7 months agoReport

but each one is so important.

Yes, I'm gay, lol

Heck no! They are perverts!

We's all God's chil'en.

What is the purpose of this question? Are you polling to see how many trolls there are? Elisabeth will tell you that she supports "disgusting" LGBTQ people because she's a hypocrite and believes in "boob therapy". Idiot.

• abcdef

And what did you find out? I'm curious too.