I need to figure a way to lock up a PS4, so people can’t turn it off while I’m gone .?

I have a ps4, and we have a rule in our house to Update at night . However mine never updates because it’s getting turned off the wrong way . Mind you it’s getting turned off the wrong way showing error codes on a daily and the “make sure you turn it off correctly “ . So I can never play my games ... I’m sick of it... show more I have a ps4, and we have a rule in our house to Update at night . However mine never updates because it’s getting turned off the wrong way . Mind you it’s getting turned off the wrong way showing error codes on a daily and the “make sure you turn it off correctly “ . So I can never play my games ... I’m sick of it and I want to find a way to lock it up ; lock and key so no one can turn it off. Trying to thing of a cheap way. Any ideas ?