Is there a dangerous bubble in space?

A few years ago when I was a kid I read this one article that talked about a space bubble heading towards earth that would wreak havoc on the planet and inside the bubble there was this cloud with a star that would go supernova and we wouldn’t be able to tell when it would get here. Later on some people told me that it was a fake but I was just curious if this is true , is there anything like this in space?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing like that has ever been seen.

But there is a theory that space itself could undergo a phase change and drop to a lower internal energy state. This new state would have different laws of physics. And this state would expand as a sphere at the speed if light. There would be no way to see it coming. But this hasn't happened since the universe's first nanosecond 14 billion years ago.

• seth8 months agoReport

What’s the name of this theory?

• 8 months ago

No, there is NOT. Nibiru is Akkadian, Sumerian, Babylonian name for the planet Jupiter an d a hoax perpetrated y someone who died in 2012 (????)

.Nemesis, a supposedly binary star withe the Sun, does NOT exist. The dark galactic cloud in one of Sir Fred Hoyle's science fiction books is FICTION.

The willful ignorance, alarm and panic people like you insist on propagating online is far more dangerous and very contagious.

• 8 months ago

Dangers to life on Earth from space:

Comets,

Asteroids,

Cosmic rays, gamma rays, and a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) from sun,

Wandering star or black hole (used to be a star),

Aliens wanting something (water, uranium, slaves, invite you to a barbecue),

Human launched missiles with atomic warheads.

Only that last one and maybe the first one or two or three have any real chance of doing you in during your short (comparitively) life span.

Source(s): Many of the science tv shows, politicians, and the Internet that try to make us afraid of most anything.
  • Warren
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

There may well be. It could be the thing that sucked the entire IQ out of your head, leaving you as one of the dumbest people on the planet. Reported for trolling!

• Jeffrey K
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

This question is NOT silly. It refers to a real scientific theory about a phase change of space itself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No. You need a better BS detector.

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

another hoax

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

This sounds like the plot of a very bad sci-fi movie or perhaps nonsense anime.

• Pavel
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Sounds alot like this

https://youtu.be/ ijFm6DxNVyI?t=160

• 8 months ago

Hahaha no.

• 8 months ago

No, there is nothing like that in space. Maybe you read something in a comic book or fiction story.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.