How can I get the smell of drugs such as meth, cocaine, pot, etc out of my clothes and other things?

I have severe chemical allergies and I* can smell a drug from a mile away. I have drug dealers living below me in my apartment and they smoke it 24/7 and it's been going on for over 3 months. I left the apartment and went over to live with my dad who doesn't smoke anything and I've been trying to wash... show more I have severe chemical allergies and I* can smell a drug from a mile away. I have drug dealers living below me in my apartment and they smoke it 24/7 and it's been going on for over 3 months. I left the apartment and went over to live with my dad who doesn't smoke anything and I've been trying to wash my clothes for weeks and the smell just wont get out. I've used baking soda in mixed with the detergent too and it doesn't help. I am also sensitive to most detergents so whatever one that would be good for getting the smell out would just make me sick. I've tried it and it just adds on to the smell. I've even hung them outside for 3 days before washing and that didn't work either. I've washed the same clothes 3 times and they still stink. The things I've brought with me that arent clothes also smell like it and it's been 3 weeks and they haven't gassed off. idk what to do. I'm always sick now because of this and I'm scared I will never get my things aired out. I think they could be permanently ruined. Does anyone know what might work? I really need help. I have an extreme nose and if there is even just a little bit of a smell on something, I will get sick. What is a solution to get the smell out completely and permanently?
Update: The drugs they use are so potent that it seems to get into every material, fabric, wood, plastic, rubber, ect. How can I get the smell out of those things? If I can manage to move out sometime, how long will it take for those things to smell normal again? Do I leave them outside? What do I clean them with? I'll... show more The drugs they use are so potent that it seems to get into every material, fabric, wood, plastic, rubber, ect. How can I get the smell out of those things? If I can manage to move out sometime, how long will it take for those things to smell normal again? Do I leave them outside? What do I clean them with? I'll be smelling their drugs for the rest of my life on my things if nothing works and I'm scared about that..