I have a circuit breaker on the main panel in my house labeled "DED plug". What does that mean?

Update: Just to note, I DID try turning it off and then back on, but I still couldn't tell what it went to. Obviously a "plug" but WHICH...

Thanks for all the "dedicated" answers. I assumed that, but didn't quite know where to look.
Update 2: Also, the refrigerator and other major appliances are all labeled for other plugs. The switch itself has a "20" imprinted into the top of it. I at first thought this went to a special plug we had installed years ago for a computer server (to handle the load), but when I turned the breaker off, it... show more Also, the refrigerator and other major appliances are all labeled for other plugs. The switch itself has a "20" imprinted into the top of it.

I at first thought this went to a special plug we had installed years ago for a computer server (to handle the load), but when I turned the breaker off, it didn't shut down the server. So, I guess that wasn't it, and I will just have to do trial and error over the whole house.