Questions about Excel copy and pasting.?

Hello, I have an issue with copy and paste. When I paste into excel it pastes horizontal, so it starts at A1 and ends all the way down at AL in one straight row. So this means when I paste 2 sets of numbers I have to scroll all the way over to the right in order to compare the numbers. Is there any way to paste... show more Hello, I have an issue with copy and paste.

When I paste into excel it pastes horizontal, so it starts at A1 and ends all the way down at AL in one straight row. So this means when I paste 2 sets of numbers I have to scroll all the way over to the right in order to compare the numbers.

Is there any way to paste the numbers and instead of them going all the way down to AL, say it stops at S1 and restarts the list at A2 and continues down to S2, then restarts at A3 etc?

Word Wrap doesn't work as that just makes the list verticle all the way down the page since there's so many numbers in each set.

Thank You