Scooby
Lv 4
Scooby asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Why is life so complicated?

Why is it when you try to make something right,you seem to end up making it worse?or when you try and help someone with a problem,you end up being the cause of that problem? Why does nothing ever go straightforward?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Every now and then, I’ll sit there and think “what’s the worst thing in my life right now?” Then I’ll eliminate that thing/person. My circle is small, sometimes lonely, but for the most part, I’m happy. I’m never involved in any drama, for the most part, I have a pretty stress free life. Don’t think about things so much. If you have a goal, just go after it, don’t think about the pros and cons, possible failures, or outcomes. Just do what you wanna do. Be around who you wanna be around and be where you wanna be. Don’t help anyone unless you’re 100% sure that person would appreciate it and do the same in return for you. You almost have to be heartless, but at the same time, don’t step on anyone’s toes. Just do you and let everyone else do their thing, don’t interweave you with them.

• 8 months ago

people have differsent personalities We are all unique

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It’s only complicated for poor people. Rich people pay fewer taxes, have offshore accts, and can hire other people to do things they don’t like to do Or can’t figure out how to do, like fix their BMWs , Do their laundry, cook their food and take care of their children

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

to keep it 'interesting' ..............................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

For me, things seem to happen in bunches. Consistently good. Then, a grouping of things happen and life turns to ****. Broke a tooth on Easter, got a flat tire on Tuesday, and today a nice co worker was fired. Bummer.

• 8 months ago

That's life.

Life is unfair.

• 8 months ago

Ah, some things do. We tend not to notice them. We don't give thanks, for example, every time the car starts or a doorknob doesn't come off in our hand. But things go south too - you picked the right word, imo, complicated.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Haters who are intent on setting people back because of what they cant do, want do, dont do, or mind to do. And want someone to be and feel how they feel . miserable and unhappy.

Source(s): Experience...
  • 8 months ago

Humans are complicated. There are more possible thoughts in the human brain then there are atoms in the universe. All we can do is do the best we can, and usually we have to do that in real time, without the benefit of gathering all the info we need and really thinking consciously about the best course of action. But, if you tried to do the right thing and help someone, that's what matters most.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Life f***s you everyday

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.