"Skeptics": why are there no measures of global surface temperature that show the temperature staying constant or cooling?

Constantly in here I how scientists are "manipulating" data to fake global warming. You've all seen the animated gifs of James Hansen or graphicconception's plot of temperature adjustments. If the warming is just due to data manipulation, how come nobody presents a different plot of global mean... show more Constantly in here I how scientists are "manipulating" data to fake global warming. You've all seen the animated gifs of James Hansen or graphicconception's plot of temperature adjustments. If the warming is just due to data manipulation, how come nobody presents a different plot of global mean surface temperature that shows this? The Koch Brothers thought they were going to get one with the BEST study, but that didn't work out for them. Wouldn't fossil fuel companies LOVE to have a plot that showed that global warming isn't happening? Exxon-Mobil makes tens of millions of dollars PER DAY in profits, would they give up a few days or even a month's worth of profits to have such a plot?
Update: And since there are no such plots, isn't it time to move beyond the claims of "data manipulation"? The raw data is available to make your own global mean surface temperature--time to put up or shut up.
Update 2: JimZ didn't answer the question and tried to make us believe that Exxon-Mobil somehow benefits from global warming. Ok JimZ, then forget Exxon-Mobil and tell us why Peabody, Arch, Consol and other coal companies don't do it. Surely you're not going to claim that THEY benefit from awareness of AGW.
Update 3: Solar Wind, perhaps you didn't understand my question--I was asking for measures of global surface temperature showing temperatures going down or staying constant, instead you showed a plot of lower troposphere temperature clearly going up. You must have completely misunderstood the question.
Update 4: Apparently my question was too hard to understand, now graphicconception has chimed in with 5 plots (well, some of them are cartoons), none of which addresses the question.
Update 5: Solar Wind, draw a best fit line through your UAH curve, it shows about 0.5 C of warming in 40 years. It is clearly not static.