How does the day go for a self employed yodel courier?

Ive recently got a job opportunity for self employed yodel work and was wondering a few things about the role i can't find on the web. Some people say they go to a depot and some say a truck brings their parcels before they leave to deliver, i was wondering if this is determined by the distance you are from... show more Ive recently got a job opportunity for self employed yodel work and was wondering a few things about the role i can't find on the web.

Some people say they go to a depot and some say a truck brings their parcels before they leave to deliver, i was wondering if this is determined by the distance you are from the depot or if it's a choice?

I was also wondering about route planning and if this is something you do or if its a pre set thing.

Some people complain about this job role but I'm pretty hopefully overall as long as the route isnt too difficult.

Anything else you know about job may help thankyou
1 answer 1