So, Vice President Joe Biden is announcing his 2020 run. Who should we stand with, Biden or Bernie?

Personally, Senator Sanders' compassion and commitment to actual, left progressive values make him the ideal choice for leadership. But if the centrist DNC nominates VP Biden then I will obviously support him and hope he chooses Senator Sanders as a running mate. And of course Cory Booker, Kamala Harris,... show more Personally, Senator Sanders' compassion and commitment to actual, left progressive values make him the ideal choice for leadership. But if the centrist DNC nominates VP Biden then I will obviously support him and hope he chooses Senator Sanders as a running mate.

And of course Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Gillibrand and any associated with Hillary are self serving closeted Maga clowns who care for the rich and polluters.

What do you think?