What kind of Scorpio am I and do I sound like one?

Oh and bonus Question are there mutiple levels in Capricorn too. My Cappy friend is evolving into something different and much better as well progressively. I am Scorpio Sun conjunct Pluto in the 8th house. I am always kind and love helping people its hard to stick up for myself. I love joking and laughing and I... show more Oh and bonus Question are there mutiple levels in Capricorn too. My Cappy friend is evolving into something different and much better as well progressively.

I am Scorpio Sun conjunct Pluto in the 8th house. I am always kind and love helping people its hard to stick up for myself. I love joking and laughing and I am quite playful I love pranks. While I can be obsessive I am more focused on self development and spiritual development in a positive way. I dont understand whyso many people lack psychic abilities or no intrest in gaining them. None of my abilities was I born with but I have meditated 15 years now. I am restless and love nature and outdoors. I cant sit around a tv for too long unless I am alone I always want to do something when I am around others. I am very talkitive and talk non stop for hours. I am not quick to anger but can almost never forgive someonewhen they really wrong me. I either revenge at someone or drop them out of my life no contact or looking back at all.I see life as a Game in that I can literally have anything I want its all in manifestation and energy. I have no intrest in superficial things reality tv sucks. In fact society sucks screw all the social rules and conformities lets be liberated and be free. I fantacize about a truly Liberated perfect partner I could become one with on all levels and cosume into myself. I am open minded and liberal in my ideas and I hate sticking with one thing too long my mood and personality is sometimes changable
1 answer 1