Is a Machiavellian always going to be willing to evil things in order to get what they want?

Update: I consider myself machiavellian as I always strive to have leverage over other people while not giving them a reason to have leverage over myself. Before I enter into negotiations I want to understand what their needs, strengths, and weaknesses are in order to get what i want. I do believe in the end justifies the... show more I consider myself machiavellian as I always strive to have leverage over other people while not giving them a reason to have leverage over myself. Before I enter into negotiations I want to understand what their needs, strengths, and weaknesses are in order to get what i want. I do believe in the end justifies the means.If I want 30000USD so I can qualify for a Peruvian investment visa than I will do what I need to do in order to achieve it
1 answer 1